Whether you are in an individual office, a group or an open-plan office, acoustics make high demands on planning and on the employees themselves.
In the meantime there are many technical, structural and interior design possibilities to control the acoustics in a modern office. In addition, the behaviour of the employees has to be attuned to the spatial conditions with the help of the office policy.
Improvements as a result of creative measures:
- improvement of the reverberation period
- active containment or reduction of noise sources in the office
- setting up measures for improving room acoustics
- improvement of speech intelligibility
- commissioning a room acoustician to do tests
Improvements as a result of co-ordination of the office policy with the acoustic requirements:
- conversation level of the employees
- work attitude of the employees
- disturbing technical noises